Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

About Faith Reviewed

The focus of Faith Reviewed is God's amazing love
and power to transform our lives.

God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I’m alert to God’s ways; I don’t take God for granted. Every day I review the ways he works; I try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together, and I’m watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes. -2 Sam 22:21-25 & Ps 18:20-24 (MSG)

Sometimes, looking back to see where God brought us from and how He has walked beside us on the journey can be a huge faith builder and spur us on to new heights with Him. But, this blog isn't just about looking in the rear view mirror. We also look ahead to the Author and Finisher of our faith who continues to lead the way for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment