Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Morning Selah @ FR ~ Sunday 6/22/14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selah is a Hebrew word, meaning a pause to ponderMorning Selah @ FR is a mini-devotional, giving us reason to pause and ponder about the Lord and how He wants us to live. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Focus for the month of June 2014: FAITH~



Morning Selah @ FR for today...

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. (2 Samuel 22:3)



No matter what life throws at you, God is your Rock (unshakeable and immovable), He is your shield (protecting you from the fiery darts of the enemy), and He is your refuge (your place of safety and shelter).

Declare your trust in Him today.

Father, thank You for being my Rock, my shield and my refuge. Thank you that because of Jesus I can always come to You no matter how great or small my concerns. Thank You for hearing the cries of my heart and thank You for loving me. In Jesus' wonderful Name, Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment