Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Don't know what to say?

{Daily Selah}

Many Christians have said they can't share a testimony or share their faith because they don't know what to say. Moses tried making excuses and so did Jeremiah. Take a look at the conversation the Lord had with Jeremiah...

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
(Jeremiah 1:5-8)

We're not called to be a Jeremiah.  Every believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is, however, called to be a light, a witness and an ambassador for Christ.  

God promised to give Jeremiah the right words to say. He can do the same for us, if we listen. We have no reason to be afraid to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. God is with us just as He was with Jeremiah. 



Father, thank you for sending someone to share Jesus with us. Help us to listen to Your voice so we know what to say to others. Give us boldness to proclaim the truth of Your Word to all who need to hear. In Jesus' Name, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment