Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

God is thinking about YOU

{Daily Selah}



The Almighty God. The Creator of all that is. 

He looks down from His throne and takes notice.  

What has His attention?

You. And me.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? (Psalm 8:3-4). 


Why would One so much greater care be mindful of us? Why would He spend His time thinking about us? There is only one answer.

Love. 

It was love that caused Him to promise a Redeemer. It was love that held our Redeemer to the cross. It was love that tore the curtain in the temple and love that draws us to repentance for salvation. It is love that says, "I will never leave the nor forsake thee" and promises to "supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus"  (Hebrews 13:5, Philippians 4:19).

Who am I? I am nothing in comparison to God. 

Yet, He's thinking of me because He loves me. 

No matter what life brings your way today, remember this: you are on God's mind. He's thinking about you because He loves you. He will be with you and take care of you. 

God is thinking about YOU.



{Daily Selah} is a mini-devotional, a pause to ponder about the Lord and how He wants us to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment