Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pray!

If you've seen the news at all in the last few days, you are aware of 3 terrorist attacks that took place against Jewish people in Paris, France over the last few days.

Today, heads of state from all over Europe and from African countries joined a rally of over a million people standing in solidarity with the Jewish people and united in a stand against Islamic terrorism. Notably absent were any representatives of the United States, which saddens me more than words can explain.

My voice is small and doesn't reach many people, but I would like Benjamin Netanyahu, the people of France, the Israeli people and Jews everywhere to know that the absence of support by the U.S. government is not representative of the hearts of many Americans and, particularly, not mine.

My voice may only reach a handful of Christians who happen upon my blog and who follow me in Google+ communities. Right now, I'd like to use that voice to call upon every believer in Christ to pray with me for the peace of Jerusalem and for the protection of God's chosen people throughout the world.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6). 




No comments:

Post a Comment