Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

How Does God Feel About You?

Daily Selah is a mini-devotional, a pause to ponder about the Lord and how He wants us to live.








You are very special to God. 

"See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are." (1 John 3:1 ESV)


Think about God's amazing love for just a moment.




  • His love is unconditional.
  • His love cannot be earned.
  • His love is freely given because of what Jesus did; not anything we can do.
  • His love will never end.

If you have been saved by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, God loves you with an everlasting love. You are His precious child. He has promised to provide all your needs. He has promised to always be with you and He will never, ever let you go. 

Why? Because He loves you and treasures you! You are His own, precious child. 

Just remember who you are in His eyes, because of what Jesus has done for you. 



Father, thank You so much for sending Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to die for my sin. Thank You that because of what He has done for me, I have the privilege of being one of Your children. Thank You for loving me even though I don't deserve it. I thank You and praise You for being a wonderful, attentive, loving Father who will never let me down. Help me to live in a way that will honor and glorify You, my Father.  In Jesus' Name, Amen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment