Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

An introduction...

Hi there! How are you doing today? You're well, I hope.

I wanted to just take a moment and introduce my friend Kelly Anya. 

Kelly has a ministry and website called Everlasting Joy.

Yes, this is an advertisement, offered freely and willingly because I'd like you to be blessed in the same way I have been by Kelly's writings. 

I'd like to invite you, on Kelly's behalf, to stop over and visit her at Everlasting Joy.

Kelly enjoys visitors over there and I'm sure she'd be quite happy to have you get comfortable and do a little reading while you're there. 


She has a series of articles on different aspects of Everlasting Joy, one of which is "Praise and Worship." She says, 
Praise and worship are an integral part towards receiving and maintaining Everlasting Joy. Praising The Lord magnifies Him as bigger than your problems. Through praising The Lord, you exercise your faith through confirming all that He is and His infinite ability. As you praise Him, think about the beauty of His creative hands that made you and all of creation:

Go read more and be blessed at Everlasting Joy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment