Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

No Fear


Watch the news. Look at what is going on in the world, in your own life and within your own family. 

Speaking solely from a human perspective, there are many things people could, with just cause, be very afraid of. 

I am very thankful that, as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, we can walk through this life with NO FEAR. 

You might be thinking, "That's easy for you to say. You have no idea what's hanging over my head right now."

Maybe not, but GOD KNOWS. 

He knows everything we face; the big things and the little things.

HE SEES. 

HE CARES. 

HE LOVES YOU. 

Two of my favorite Bible verses are both found in Isaiah 41. They contain precious promises I have clung to in some of the darkest, most difficult times in my life. 

These promises are given to every believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. Take a look at what the Father says to you:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee:be not dismayed; for I am thy God:I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee...
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand,saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (Isaiah 41:10,13)



When we know God is on our side, we can face anything with NO FEAR. 

And, He went a step further. The Almighty God of the universe has promised to hold my hand and yours. No matter what life throws at you, remember that precious promise.

I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand.

Take Him at His Word. BELIEVE what He has promised and face your life with NO FEAR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment